Study Abroad Storage
Designed for AU students traveling abroad for spring semester.
Four free boxes and tape.
Fill the boxes with your stuff and take them to our on-campus store.
Your items are stored in a safe, climate-controlled storage facility.
Retrieve your items from our on-campus UPS Store location with 48 hours notice.
How Study Abroad Storage Works
Pick up four free boxes and tape at The UPS Store
Choose your own personal pickup time
We label, inventory, and store your boxes
Picking Up Your Storage
Retrieve your items whenever you want.
- Pick up your storage for free at our on-campus store.
- On-campus, in-room delivery is not available for Study Abroad Storage.
- Hours of storage return are Monday-Friday from 9:00-5:00.
- You may use our heavy duty handcart or borrow a moving bin from your residence hall.
- Delivery is available for students who want their storage delivered to their room or off-campus address. The service costs $75.
- Arrangements for delivery must be made 48 hours in advance.
- You must be present when the delivery courier arrives. We provide a three hour delivery window.